Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 7. februar 2018

C and D are for...DT cards for ABC Christmas Challenge.

It's time for some new letters at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Wilma is our host in February and the themes are:

C for 'CLEAN'
and
D for 'DISTRESS '

 I made a card for each of the themes....for my C for Clean card
I've used a Gruffie Bear form House Mouse Design.

 

The image is called 'To Ski or Not to Ski'.
The two banners are cut out in scrap paper from Maja Design.

I was tempted to stamp a sentiment in the
 left upper corner- but I did not do it as you can see....


For my D for Distress card
I used an old friend of mine.


A super cute snowman image from LOTV 
called 'Seeds and Greetings'.

The papers are from Wild Rose Studio; beautiful papers
with some lovely soft colours. All edges are distressed.

 The ribbon- from IKEA- is recycled from last years Christmas gifts. 

 

For the 'D for Distress' card I've used this sketch from


 Our sponsor this month is



Lawn Fawn, giving a
$25 gift certificate to www.lawnfawn.com for 
a lucky random winner

Lawn Fawn
 For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to 

Challenges:

17 kommentarer:

  1. Both cards are lovely...my favourite is the first one, it's a great design and I love the image!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. Both cards are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    SvarSlet
  3. If I was that Gruffie I'd think twice about going off that ledge too. Some cards just don't need a sentiment. This is very cute. Love the 2nd card, too. Beautifully colored and lovely papers. [Bunny]

    SvarSlet
  4. Two super cards and a real fun bear on the one for our our 'Spots and Stripes' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  5. Sehr schöne Winterkarten hast du da gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei Hanna and Friends.
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous cards Dotrte, Gruffie is always a favorite and I love the image on the distressed card too, both are absolutely fabulous 😍

    Luv Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  7. They're both gorgeous cards. I especially like that Gruffie stamp.

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh Dorte 2 fabulous cards love the Gruffie Bear hes just the cutest :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both of your cards are adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    SvarSlet
  10. These are fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    SvarSlet
  11. Hi Dorte! Your clean and simple Gruffies card is just so adorable and lovely in mostly white! Great make. Your image for your take on that sketch on the second is so cute with such lovely papers!

    SvarSlet
  12. Gorgeous cards Dot! I love the expression on the skiing bear's face - he looks as scared as I would!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  13. These are great ways to use papers to enhance your pictures.

    SvarSlet
  14. Fabulous cards, I love both but I think the Gruffie bear is just super cute in the mostly white design. Love the expression on his face, trying to decide whether to ski or not!! Thank you for sharing your cards with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this month, I do hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x
    Sparkles Christmas DT

    SvarSlet
  15. Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    SvarSlet
  16. Two great cards - thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  17. such wonderful projects - thanks for joining our February Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    SvarSlet